Perfect Beauty of Nature.

For the past days I had  been feeling tired and worked up so I decided to take an evening stroll and the sky was amazing.One side had pretty Stratus clouds looking all soft in the blue sky, the other side was dark with Nimbus clouds hanging low even causing a cool 'it's about to rain' effect.It got me feeling warm and cold at the same time.The beauty of sunset is a perfect example that endings can also be good or well,pretty.









The sunlight just reminded me how much of a sun person I am if that is even a thing.No words can explain how I feel right now,but in a nutshell, I'm all eased up and happy. The fierce glow on the sun gave me ideas... Look at my hair !




I'm just happy to Say I'm thankful the Universe is colorful with no regular patterns and I get to experience these realities in the most surreal way.Sitting outside and breathing in the ocean breeze has done me good, and now I can write about it.
Namaste.

Comments

Popular Posts