Environmental Bliss.

Environmental love.
Today I've been up and down the corners of a small but incredible area in the magical coastal town of Mombasa called Tudor.I am lucky to have stayed here because it's the only place that I've had the chance to see some of the oldest trees in my life.



Location;Technical  University of Mombasa.

Those who've been here must agree that these trees are phenomenal in the way they tower above us yet they do the most to ensure the cleanest air and beautiful shades.what's amazing is that there are quite a number of old trees giving it the most surrealism any environment could have. Besides the tree are  these vegetational colors will blow your mind.



This is the kind of vegetation I'd love to wake up to every morning ,the kind of colors that would liven up your day. It's not just within the school, Tudor has some of the most breath taking both wild and planted trees. There are whispering trees that literally whisper to the rhythm of the wind.cool,isn't it?they are palm trees. They were planted by someone who I'd say is a hero because clearly he planted them with love.




Environment pollution.
The first time I set foot in school (uni) all I could think of was going to the beach, I was told the nearest beach was Tudor beach,but there was a disclaimer,it was dirty and had alot of sewage directed to it.that didn't stop me obviously.to me it was a beautiful place,it had mangroove growing in all types of shapes,beautiful wild trees ,exciting waters and soft sand,it was just an amazing scenery.Today it's not that way anymore.This is a direct sewer line into the ocean. I can only imagine the damages going on whether it is treated or not.



This is how it looks like till you go down to the beach.Talk of a damaged beauty.stop polluting the environment,it's all we have.This is written with love and concern.











Comments

Popular Posts