Out In The Wild.

Breath in the good stuff and out the bad stuff.
Guys, it's been quiet a week and I'm glad to say the universe loves me as I do it.I've been working on really simple outfits that would be able to potray an easy laid back look considering the coastal weather. I was determined to have a sunset mood incorporated  session due to my recent obsession for nature. Guess what,I went to the beach and got more than I anticipated for.
I've learnt over the years that there's a connection with everything.When out in nature I feel easy and free.Someone once told me that if I had too much to think and take a stroll at the beach for a break I'd be fine,my recent strolls have proven this true, with that here we go...


Printed top and shorts.
I love green.With this piece of Ankara I intended to make a top that would pass for a casual look and an official look as well.I bet it passes for both,tell me what you guys think.it's neck is detailed with an extra piece with pleats.

Well I had a pollo shirt at the beach,I figured I don't have to be on a golf course to wear one,and is that even yoga, well we'll know soon. These shorts are  those you can run and jump in,they are comfortable enough to let you breath in the good stuff and out the bad stuff.You wouldn't believe the peaceful feeling after taking long deep breaths especially out in the nature it's refreshing.It gets better...a camel guys ,how beautiful are earth creatures....


Orange on black and white.
My previous post on layered skirts had the double layered pencil skirt that I made to express elegance and the beauty of art  on the fabric.Orange has always been a vibrant color, the patterns on the fabric are so  amazing  making it look beautiful to the eye.




Photography by TobbyLineClicks
Thanks for the amazing experience.



Comments

Popular Posts