Coordinations in Combinations.

                                                         
Gold
Sunrise in the South.
Every bit of these golden streaks of sun rays are colors that pretty much feel  as warm as they may look,it displays the perfect beauty of nature .when I look at this all I see is  definite intense mirage at its peak. Its warmth on your face bring such a pleasant feeling only found out in nature.It blazes with so much energy that would keep you thrilled while watching this process that you don't get to worry where you actually watching it from.This is shot from the Nyali Bridge,Mombasa.

Green.

This is lush grass straight after the rains,rich deep green literally.The kind of green that serves  the eye a handful of beauty.Then there's this green that's looking cool with a  rough patch of grayish rough.reminds me of velvet, more of rough soft.




These in turn blossom's into some  magical beauties. These beauties have some refreshing look I bet the bees celebrated they feed on them!I'll let you guys tell me how many colors you see.personally I see green,pink,yellow in a perfect pattern that only nature could place. This is how we could know how to match shades of colors in an outfit.I meant it when I said inspiration is in nature.

Photo credits:  Ken Omollo.


Blue , Grey and White.
This had to be the skies.Calm,light with a little edge, is the vibe I get in this.An outfit infusing these colors with an intention of expressing these moods can never go wrong.The skies has a way of making you feel small in a large entity of beauty with mixed coordinated moving clouds of all shapes and colors.

Let's adventure out in the wild,let's notice our surrounding. There's so much beauty admist the chaos and noise.




Comments

Popular Posts