ARTWORK WITH LOVE.

My Kind of Art
Art is the diverse range of activities that humans indulge in to express their imaginative skills that are to be appreciated for their beauty or emotional power.well, that's a lot of English,making it sound all fancy.I'm going to introduce you to my kind of art.
Before we continue,click on the button at the bottom of  the page to follow me on Pinterest  ,you'll find the Artwork with Love board where I've saved quiet a number of extremely remarkable
artwork that has had me  sketching and yearning to do better.


These are visual art,the kind where one can create images through sculptures, paintings, photography and other visual media. You guys know I have an eye for these kind of stuff. Here is an art from the interiors of South Coast, Likoni.In as much as this  was for customer attraction , I'm not cutting my hair soon.It caught my eye. I had to take a snap.

Music.
Then there is the music part well, I'm a lover of music. I feel music in a whole other dimension. Though Im not singing or writing yet,these are vibrations I'm drawn to.I love the guitar and piano maybe because they are the one's I've ever had to experience with.some weeks ago I was able to play the introduction part of the legendary Redemption song by Bob Marley.I have never played a piano before, I tried all the keys ,played them for hours till I matched the song's introduction. So far that's the part I can play but it still gives me such pleasure.





Fashion.
Then there is fashion.This is where I get to express my love for prints, for funk,for Ankara and for designing.In fashion there are  infinite possibilities of creations that can be made each with unique features,color and coordination. From hair to shoes, fashion is an art too. On my previous posts I've often expressed how the vibrant colors and the irregular patterns of Ankara excite me ,well now you guys know.


What are your kinds of art,share with me.

Comments

Popular Posts