Change From History.

Splendid Waters.
Everything has a reason and what  could have been  a casual 'duty call' turns out to be an eye opener, like an adventure of sorts. Found myself staring into the infamous, busy water front that made headlines years ago but looks beautiful than the tragedy it's know for. Deep into the wild, deep enough from the nearest settlement, busy buzzing with industrious  activities and just an amazement to the eye. I am forever grateful I get to see this side of this blue that I love and show it off.


Waters so deep but so close to the beach!I get to see how industrious waters can serve not the usual fun, swim inviting and beauty I'm served mostly. Amazing what creations are on this planet. It's wonderful what development is responsible for!


This place holds more than can meet the eye /camera. But the adventure that lives here can only be told in a tale by long living residents of this place. Tales that are realistic. Nothing cooked but striking that they  passed in actuality. Those visits you know deep down you've witnessed a change from history. 💭
And I'm glad I have. 

Written in amazement with 💕




Comments

Looks like a really peaceful place.
Cendu said…
I love the photos! looks like such a beautiful and inviting place. I can almost feel the sand under my feet.
Gareth said…
Looks like a really beautiful part of the world.
Snehal said…
I enjoy making visits to the beaches. Very beautiful! 😊
I love the poetic style of this write up. And the pictures are perfect.
Charity Ochako said…
It's a beautiful place indeed. Glad to have seen it's existence.
Mane said…
It's like the sky meets the ocean. A very beautiful place :)
aisasami said…
I love the sea! It is clam and refreshing!
Ishani Nath said…
Beautiful pictures and really liked reading the post.
Nina Nichols said…
I felt so much tranquility watching the pictures! Beautiful place!
So peaceful! Your pictures are beautiful!
Elizabeth O said…
Glad that I have been able to see this. It is indeed a lovely place.
Yonnah M said…
Loves these photos. It looks so beautiful and peaceful there.
beautyfoodymom said…
Yes I totally agree with this!
asianbeauty said…
so calm and peaceful, the ocean is the place I wanted to be when i have something to ponder.
Samantha Flores said…
Such a relaxing feeling looking at these pictures!
*Samantha- https://herjournal.blog
Jasmeet Singh said…
This place looks so beautiful. Amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing
Style High Guy said…
This place looks so tranquil
Abu Zaid said…
I like Beach and that place is so beautiful.

Popular Posts