Practice makes Perfect.

Then and Now.
So when you hear flora and fauna what come to mind, mostly the ecosystem right? So, after spending sometime in this rejuvenating space sorrounded by years old trees, as usual my hands fly straight to the camera. Lol. And yet still I got to explain how refreshing and wonderful it feels watching leaves and flowers fall, watching the trees sway and how the breeze that follows makes a resting easy Sunday feel luxurious.




Ain't this the reason though, why we should plant trees, to enjoy such luxuries? Luxuries that seem so simple but are actually life saving. Statistics by our eyes 'speculative' suggests a difference over the years. A place that once beemed in green vegetation either cut down or replaced with developmental structures which seemingly come in handy. Planting one, two or three trees at this time could create a difference right? For now and even better for years to come. 


After reminiscing on that, this old tree bark has me wondering just how old it is and how it's housing different species of animals within it and then I'm thinking Flora and Fauna is really something you know!




Comments

Unknown said…
Your article is lovely.
The photos are beautiful.
Debo said…
Nice post. Thanks for sharing. We totally need trees around us to keep our environment healthy and beautiful..
Janet E Rose said…
Thank you for sharing. The trees are very beautiful. I like the outdoors. This article inspires me to spend some time outside and take a look around me at the trees and nature
Anonymous said…
i loved the photos alot and the post soooo nice keep up
Jessica said…
Great photos! Thanks for sharing.
Katie said…
Great post! Trees and nature are wonderful for the environment and they help nurture my soul! Whenever I'm feeling stressed I take a walk in nature and my stress melts away.
Charity Ochako said…
Where are you? Anuba... Remember.

Popular Posts