How Strong Are You As An African Woman?

So a thought has been lingering in my head for a while now. Every time I heard of a strong African woman all I thought of was a determined woman, a woman who in the midst of all the turmoil they are capable of finding a reason to go on.With this in mind I decided let me see what others had to say and just as it is said  pictures are worth a thousand words.
Whether in the farm with a baby on their back or signing contracts  there is that look of dedication in whatever they are trying to achieve.


The images that I see when I look a Strong African woman up,I don't see mine or my close friends' but that does not mean we are not strong, it only mean that they get a chance to show the world their light on a wider scale and yeah, now we get to show ours! Each of us posses the determination and dedication within us and an identity of strength.
I created a combination of turban  and accessories to enable my friend share her identity as a determined young African woman, an identity of strength.
Let's all embrace ourselves then embrace each other to step up and use our strengths to make a difference. When we do that magic happens. All love for strong African women making a difference out there.

Comments

Popular Posts