Old is Gold.

My style has always been all about fusing the notions of how highly Ankara prints have always been regarded  and the new age fashion to make favourable designs that will satisfy both angles.
While growing up kitenge wear were usually the best outfits for women that would only be saved for special occasions that included wedding parties and official clothes for important official visits,they were worn once in a blue moon considering how special they were.Almost 3 out of every 5 ladies would rock these prints proudly.
I'm proud to say I would be one of the ladies today in a crowd that would rock the prints unapologetically.This in fact is something that I'm holding to and those reading this please join me so we can share this amazing past with the world.

Comments

Popular Posts