One Step At A Time To Magic Land.

So for a long time I'd had this beautiful piece of fabric not sure what I'd make with it then something happened later on, I came across another piece of  a unique fabric and then magic happened,a vivid clear picture of what i should make was in my head I just had to put it on paper.
I've always had an eye for beautiful things,the ability to sketch what I'd visualized was just a plus.
It then started with that one piece,then another,then a couple more.Today pieces of beautiful sketches lie with me and the ones that have been actualized are a beauty.
What's more amazing is that I haven't actually been to any art or designing class. This is as gamblers would put it,a 'sure bet' that with the love of a particular discipline and will ,nothing is impossible especially with the amount of information on the internet. I've been able to learn a lot and I'm still learning,by time I'm done I know you guys including I will be happy I actually started.

Comments

Unknown said…
Am intrigued to see more of your work... Since your self taught this is an exceptional work...
Beautiful! Love your work hun!
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks Slike I'm humbled
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks dear thanks for your support.
Unknown said…
Gal,this beautiful work,sewing one piece into another telling stories with every fabric you put into your work is just an amazing thing.
Charity Ochako said…
😊😊...thank you.

Popular Posts