Our Differences Are Our Strengths.

In a day I come across people of all kinds and no matter the differences, I believe that there's a lot more in a person than skin color ,size,religion and all those we've been programmed by our society to focus on.I see everyone as humans trying to balance their entire lives for the first time which is once because they only get to live once and yet there aren't any tutors on how to live perfectly.
We are interdependent beings who need each other's prowess to reach our maximum potentials. You only need to be with the people who have the same interests at heart.
This therefore brings me to a conclusion,all my successes have been contributed to with slot of people to whom if I'd focused on their difference I wouldn't have known what I'm capable of.Our differences are our strengths.On that note thanks;
  @tobbylineclicks your photography is spectacular.
  @nishitta4 the make up makes me feel blushily beautiful.. Lol and the accessories are just special.

Comments

Viq said…
This a true african style wow beautiful
Unknown said…
In love 😍😍😍
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks Verrah,I'm glad.

Popular Posts