Growth Is An Inspiration.

It's been months now since my friend and I shared thoughts and dreams and he told me something I'd like to share with you all. He said 'I knew this was what I loved to do because each and every time I'd come back to it.'.
He's been making shoes for a while now but 'a while' here doesn't mean everyday, he'd found 'other stuff' to do,months would pass by but one way or another he'd still wind up finding materials to make another shoe.
This is more or less  my story.We've often given a go at something but we have to point out that every time we try it out again, we do it bigger and better.




If he'd quit these nice shoes wouldn't be existing. There are those things we have interest in,that we pour our heart to,that we give our all to these are the things that we should work on.@brianotumba this are some good shoes.
I look at a dress I designed years ago when I didn't know anything just yet.I'm glad I made it though.
@halimamuna .
With every step there's always  a lesson learnt and growth is an inspiration. 


Comments

Popular Posts