Days of My Life.

Beauty in colors.
Colors speak volumes more than words to me. They are a way of expressing emotions.In my world fashion any color is good ,I wear each with pride because I draw my inspiration from them.whenever I wear bold colors my moods elevate.
This beautiful piece has me feeling equally beautiful on it.


I am a Beach stroller.
 I look with excitement to the blaring sun, I notice the white ,yellow even grey butterflies. I feel the wind blowing gently making the trees sway in unison.I'm tempted to follow the wind to lead my strides but I follow it any way to the beach.it's so peaceful all you hear is the rumbling waters,  chipping birds and laughter,kids are swimming playfully throwing sand at each other.they look happy and free.reminds me,I should have a swim one of these days.

Stripes.
Look at these stripes, they got me feeling like a zebra ha!

Disappointments
Some days I'm so confused, so afraid, so scared to look at the birds, the trees.they might see my disappointment but I look at them anyway and usually they never let anything stop them from being them no matter the weather.a dog doesn't stop a cat from being  itself,mud don't stop a tree from being itself either.I therefore know I just have to be me ,nothing can stop me anyway.

Thanks to these colors a confusion can be beautiful anyway.
All love.

At the beach I'm seated close to a rastaman,he is deeply engrossed into his novel. Beside him is a neatly placed book and pen.I guess he is a writer too.I'm tempted to ask what novel that is but I can't I'm writing too.lol.what a life.

Denim love..


Comments

Popular Posts