My Dreams Awaken .

                                                     DURING FULL MOON.
Sky is super still,starless too..its a chilled night filled with all energies,the laughter,the awkwardness,the synchronizations,the glances [eye catches],the I don't really knows and can't tells,the memories,the opinions,the motivations,the disappointments that really could be blessings,the trusting the unknowns,the where to go,the being the inspiration,joining big leagues and making ultimate decisions that  change  big venture and splashing beauty globally,the winning and broadening love for dedication to greater doings of changing lives and experiencing gratitude,joy and fulfillment of peace all at once.
                                               


My life is one kind of a life,the kind where tomorrow is full of surprises.Yesterday is gone,today is nigh....the soldier inside knows that hope shine brighter than never before.
Colors give me a good feeling.Blue,gold,red,white they give all wash away some worrisome feeling.
                                            NEW YEAR
Anxiety damn,I've got lots of smiles and laughs out loud,listening to some 90's love songs...soppy ,i know.Looking forward to adventure,love,abundance,wins excitements and all.Seen triple numbers.....good,[wait marvelous],dreams of brighter days...
My eyes on goals though.
I'm a year older,life's opening right now,I see differently,I hear what people mean,learn deeply from them and stick them deep to my heart as experiences that build me.
Realized my lifetime is kind of a class time.




Woken up from a dream,one that showed me lots,people in my life come and go teaching me how to let go,teaching me how to deal with attachments ,showing me not to ever settle for less,in the middle of the dark way ,when I am indecisive,my compass leads me to light.

Comments

Popular Posts