Vulture Culture.

GRACE.
In the midst of the murky mad that my thoughts seems to be finding a way through, the outward looks far from it. The way I talk, the way I walk, the way I smile, the way I reason is so much different. Vultures around me ready to pounce on the nearest information of failure like a vegan on a strict diet but alas! Does it break your heart that your hunger only keeps you unentertained?
Well it's about to be a long road ahead since nothing is about to fill your plate, better find food elsewhere.
That's  a really thick mad, don't you think?


Human vultures.
Can't really pinpoint that he or she is a vulture but we know they are here. As babies we wallow in pure innocence, without stain of hate or resentment but as we grow... heaven knows! I recently saw a video of a kid in the park who was told its time to go home and he went ahead and hugged almost half the park just because when it's time to go he knows we hug to say bye!
Would you do that today, 18 years old into life more or even less?! Why? Did I hear that right? Human can't be trusted.What caused that I'd bet it's the human vultures, don't you think?
At this point I'm not sure if I should go outside haha, it's too peopley outside!
I was about to say it's the 21st century then I remembered generations learn from their elders.
With this said I open my heart to see  people blessed till they forget to confirm if I'm doing better that them.
Have you ever thought of living away from human population or that whoever said no man is an island was dead wrong? I bet life is finding out if these two are the way to keep  the vultures, away.

Every person deserves pure love, from friends who only want the best for them, from family who stick with them through Thick and thin, from lovers who grow with them through this class of life we all have no training of. Reliability is Gold.
Don't you think?

Pure gratitude to those who choose love over hate and malice you are the realness on earth.
Piece from my heart with love.

ANYANGO. 

Comments

Popular Posts