Pure Rich Town

Flower City
Having strolled this place in the chilled quiet nights,scorching hot sunny days, cool breezy afternoons and hot dawns I have to say in a place where all of these occur, got to be a Wilding city.Metropolitan kind of place with a distinct sense of integration to the local culture. 
How is it that in a city rich in culture enjoyed and embraced by people from all walks of life there's a welcoming vibe just beneath all the loud honks, busy businesses and the hunt for bread?



Old is Gold.
City with the oldest buildings some dated  1915, even earlier but still steady! Activities still running. History has it's mark here.
Having stayed in this city a long time and seen same places over the years, I've absent mindedly convinced myself that I've seen just about everywhere and there's no new areas till some a day ago. A whole area with lots of people busy in the Hustle and bustle.An exciting discovery that just rejuvenated my adventure tingles.


That's my city glowing in all senses. As it welcomes more people let it flourish in its originality.
Pure rich Town.Ain't I glad to know you.





Comments

Popular Posts