Well of Thoughts, Different in Words.

Plain Talk.
When we talk there's more to it that meets the eye, it's more of  mindful talk. That's why I'm carefully selecting my words so I only say what I mean, but alas, seems I've really  filtered all the fun and warmth. My words have remained dry as a crisp and they don't have  bubbly tone to them. Which is better though, words that I mean or those that come bubbling out without a filter or both? I'm kind of stuck at that.

When we talk I get too excited that I smile through the typing but can I really pen down the exact details,pen down exactly how I feel?

Will you judge me? Should I tell you just how it is? But how do I tell you... What words between A-Z will really fit the descriptions? Oh,but I've tried, it still comes out dry... Is it my choice of words or its just without humor? I wonder.

Beauty blend of nature colors

Promise you'll wriggle out the words out of me then. That when we talk I don't have to care what I say. That there won't be that fear of judgment to what I say or fear of how you'll 'weigh' my words or that I might say the wrong thing or that I might reveal too much of my light or darkest or that I might say what I shouldn't. Will you?

Get me to a point where I can scribble without a care in the world knowing damn! that's my circle, we cool.Big or small all the same . Get me to shout my words from the rooftop or pen them down and still get you to know them in the kind of way that I mean them to. It has to be two way. Take me there. Take me to the no filter point, to the `say as it is and I'll have it'.

Is that called communication though!Maybe scrap the talking and replace it with communicating. Is there a difference?You  tell me. Where there's the warmth of humor, laughter, joy, even plain talk spoken with the intent of understanding and not otherwise. Talk that talk.

Nature's beauty. 


Comments

Popular Posts