Color Splash Diary.

Routine Change.
There's less things as thrilling as going out for simple daily routines which later turn out to be adventurous in all senses. I could talk about environment, but the ugly tends to wrestle the beauty. I could talk about flowers but then there are plastics, I could talk about beauty of the waters but then plastics still is the saddening truth. What happens when noticing these two extremes turn into a celebration of life? Only I will ever know.
Not to keep matters same old, I'm excited that I'm sorrounded by love, happiness and exciting activities that remind me of the blessings and abundance that are available to me. 
It's amazing how you wake up and yesterday is different from today in a sense that you wouldn't guess at the end of the day that anything could turn out anyway. This is the story of life. 
               
Simple things are blessings. 

  Nature Talk         
That's just about life generally  
I've caught inspiration from nature's colors to inspire creative ventures that color blends is required. Interior design  fashion design, painting...What else? Won't you guys share with me, I might just find another hobby.
Flowers really catch my eyes, how color spread, patterns and perfect blends happen.Sometimes I picture these colors  in an outfit. Colors that would normally be hard to blend but after seeing a flower it all changes example is purple on grey.
 
Should have zoomed in on the grey
        
That's just purple on Grey, there are much more color blends of different flowers on the planet. Some that I've not yet seen probably. This is just exciting.
Pink on white or green. This little flower is so fragile but it's beauty is so brilliant that you wouldn't fail to notice it chocked admist the grass.

               Baby flower bloom. 


These are just flowers. There are beautiful color blends of so many nature's creatures even animals. Well talk animal prints and others. That's it for now. Nature talk.


Comments

Tating best said…
Hi!

I enjoyed reading your post and would like additional resources on incorporating the colors of nature into fashion.
Charity Ochako said…
Hello, these are inspirations to professionals who could use out of the box wild color blends and creativity in their work.
Contact me through email(drop sign right top of the page).

Popular Posts