One Two Step Hack.

Music inertia.
Everyday turns out different making last week feel like ages ago in time. This just confirms that time might really be just an illusion.
Anyway, wanting to write about something entirely different, I'll talk about music since that's what is sorrounding me everywhere  I am. I'm usually a 'old music' kind of person. I don't mind new ones either only that the old ones get to me in a sweet serene kind of way. Gets to me deep down. Even those that I get to hear for the first time but are really old.
Something about raw emotions, sang plainly just the way they are meant to come out or also how they'd feel if read out as words. I adore introductions to new genres but you'd be surprised at how many songs I'll be singing along to. This is probably because of the way I feel music on some other level.
Good music feels like a spring of water that can wash over you, that you feel much better after singing out loud to them or even making one or two moves in sync. They really brighten moods. The naughty ones can make you really laugh but most importantly join in the mood.

         Jamming to some old time classics.

They really makes me feel better while tackling daily routine activities.
Well that's just music in a generalized sense. There's the details. The instruments, the sounds, the poetry, the creativity,the art. This must be the most exciting process. The infusion of all these to create the soothe and jam to the ear.lets keep dancing to incredible tunes, could just be the solution to some of the high hurdles.

(listening to pink's sober.) 



Comments

Popular Posts