Open Thought.

Cheers to the past🥂.
Looking back to the old there's quiet a lot that has changed. From the way of social interactions to ways of creating connections. These has led to expansion of methods of seeking solutions in all aspects of our lives. Sometimes we go hard for results, sometimes they come nice and slow like a streak of 'luck'. How does it get to be permanent. Like positive always, like forward always.
Those questions could be the ones that keep things going or interesting really. Well, for me I must say it's been a long way coming and a higher road going.
Progress sounds relative but admirable. I want to always progress in my endeavors as a result expansion is what's served afterwards.
Thoughtful piece that still has me thinking my tackles might be a little old and therefore welcoming and open to  new ones literally. 🖤🦋



Comments

Popular Posts