Creative Bliss.

 
(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.)


Colorful Beauty.
Times have been quiet unpredictable and that's why my updates too seem to be falling in line but this doesn't have to be a bad thing.
I have come across some of the most surreal creations this past days that has made me appreciate creative artwork. The beauty that is depicted by an expression is one that can only be admired in awe since no words can really do them justice.




Bless the work of your hands to this 🙌🔥.
Apart from savoring the spectacular art you only realize it's just a welcome to a beautiful wide stretch of the awesome beachfront. These two are just the recipe of an enjoyable fun time of the sight excluding dives into the waters.
I'll just say it again, my city is awesome.

Comments

Kelsey Eggimann said…
Love the sense of pride for your city in this post, the artwork is incredible. Thanks for sharing it with the world!
Unknown said…
This is beautiful art.
BerinaBerrry said…
This is beautiful work of Art.
Phill Slater said…
I love the art. Looks a great place to live.
kat said…
i love the art here :)
Jay Bee said…
The beaches our beautiful. I would love to visit and see the beauty of the Motherland

Popular Posts