Beautiful Travel Destination in Kenya

Beach front thrills.
It really occurred to me that to me that water really has this tranquil feel to it especially while looking and also if they are large water bodies meaning the eyes takes in the sight in turn there's this settled feeling.I'm thinking there's no difference with taking a bath.The tranquil feel is still very much the same.

This thought made me reminisce the countable baths I've had at the beach before resorting to enjoy the sight and beach walks even enjoy watching others swim .I guess it might be time to start enjoying these swims. Anyway,the sight savoring has led to these and much more quiet serene images that I'll share from my gallery.


The sight of a huge ship making its way through the water and seeing a close range speed of that vessel is something that marvel's me each time .I should have a video on my YouTube check out Charoe's Web.Some of these experiences are worthy thrills.


Thanks to nature and it's beauty we get to enjoy serene and tranquil moments that can never be expressed enough  in words but deeply felt. A priceless blessing.


Image location:Mama Ngina Drive, Mombasa.

(Note:Content includes ads. A sale/click earns a revenue)

Comments

Jo said…
I absolutely love Kenya! We stayed in Bamburi a few years back and it was beautiful.
Peter Liggins said…
A relaxing read! Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Love this! Looks beautiful too!
Robyn Jones said…
I really hope to visit Kenya, one day soon! 🙏🏽🙂
Charity Ochako said…
Everyone's welcome to experience the magical nature
Sankhamala said…
Enjoyed your writing about Kenya. Liked the photographs...
Nons Mshengu said…
Such a great post ! I will never not be amazed by the beauty of all the African countries! Lovely post & great pictures xx
Misty Eilar said…
I would one day love to go to Kenya. It sounds amazing and looks beautiful.
alitapacio said…
this is such a beautiful place 💫 Id love to visit it someday
John Mulindi said…
Kenya is a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing this post.

Popular Posts