From My City to the World.

Creative haven.
Walking into an art store has to be one of the top thrilling affairs I must say. Nothing fancy, no patterns and carefully put coordinations,it's all messy, a beautiful mess. All sorts of ideas on all sorts of materials. From colorful vases holding house plants to wall hangings made from different materials and then to my favorites :mind blowing simple but detailed paintings. The paintings are so beautiful and relatable infact suitable for a family wall.


Inside looks like a creativity haven. More like a color soup with all sorts of ingredients from different artistic minds. The only spot that has made me feel alive.





Discovering such places that ignites some passion makes me appreciate my city the more. Getting to see artists finished handiwork on stands has been such an inspiration. It's takes dedication, passion and patience to create an original piece and that's agift to the world. I'm only glad to share it with you all.



Comments

Sheqo said…
Wow, beautiful art! Thanks for sharing❤
Unknown said…
love your
beautiful mind

Popular Posts