Gentle Solace

Outdoor.
For every breath that has been taken with an essence of breaking to start a fresh let's just say nature has progressively changed around me. Could it be that I notice it more? Maybe. My sorrounding in particular has a bit of difference.The seasons you think? Maybe...
With that I couldn't help but snap random trees just to remind me of the cool breeze, the easy calm that comes with enjoying the environment. The unseen beauty that there is, the fresh feeling that comes afterwards. Away from the noise, away from the smoke, away from the heat...Easy calm.


After an hour or two or even minutes of 'rest', you as good as new, refreshed or restarted. With our time probably those are the words we can relate to. Apps and social media and softwares. But these can't plant trees can they 🤔? Only man can. 


Comments

Popular Posts