African Authentic Beaches.

Natural Fine Settings.

Africa has some of the most authentic beaches. I mean simple fulfilling environments with natural beach elements  and elegance.In Mombasa after visiting a couple of the widely known beaches, I now realize that it's just almost quater of the beach fronts that I've seen and I'm exciting about seeing more of them. Yeah, there still a couple I haven't visited, more than 5 years later. Small, intimate, so serene and quite enticing this particular one is.



Location:Marina Cafe, Shanzu. 

I asked how comes I've never heard of it I was told  locals are the regular and what a beauty it is. The waters are so close and so cool you'd deep your feet from the comfort of your seat. Ain't that awesome  
Long grass, tall coconut trees, wild waters and a little white sands, breeze for days......authentic coastal pleasure. 



If it's not the kind people, it is the tastiest foods. This isn't one of the exotic getaway destinations but it sure is not a one time place to visit. I discovered quiet a place. Looking to visit again definitely but this time with more company to share this gift of an ecosystem. 

Peep at the sunset view,more like an icing on the cake. You go rest knowing to appreciate the treasures we can't bank only look and feel and connect and be fulfilled.


Comments

Stephanie Bird said…
Lovely! Hope to visit them someday soon! Thanks for the ideas. Found you through our FB supporting blogs group.
Anonymous said…
gorgeous, love the vibes 🖤

Popular Posts