Pieces of Perfection.

End Product .
Colors paint our world through the eyes and literally overshadow the ' look at things in black and white' saying. Ironically, black and white does color the world too. When I write colors you guys already know what it usually comes down to;my world of Ankara. How  different colors are blended majestically in a forum of art on fabrics in different patterns to create a whole masterpiece.

Now this doesn't stop here. When the fabric is used to put in for a cloth to get creative designs out there, it gets the world singing. We've seen a burst of these prints everywhere for a while now and honestly, it never gets old. I'm glad to be a part of it for as long as it goes.

I shared a post :check Paper meets tailor one of my favorites on a project. Check it out. Almost a month later I'd began the work and with a lot of work from my awesome tailor and I, the outcome was quite the deal. Much more than on paper but that was it.

:shoulder, arm length back view. 


:Full back view


:full front view.

The details are so perfect it makes a figure hugging mid length dress with a slit. Comfortable and elegant.Other unique features are the back upper style, the slit was initially meant to be in the front but I guess this was just it. A wonderful collaboration. And now I share with you all my passion in this space for the love of art. 
From yours truly. 

Comments

Popular Posts