Craft Development

(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.)


Mine in the Details.

Every new project I've taken on has been in an effort to perfect my craft. Every product of it is a show for it. For the love of fashion design I've always gone out shopping and as random as it could be, I choose different fabrics to work with. Ankara/kitenge is one of my main fabric I prioritize on because of the diverse and deep art of patterns and colors. This hasn't stopped me from trying anything else beyond.

On my YouTube channel (Charoe's Web), there's a video named 'Random fabric shopping'. There is the widest market for fabric in the center of Mombasa CBD. This had made it easier to get all sorts of fabric for my work.
From a far they might look like same old designs but the secret is in the details. One tiny element that would make it what it is,by Itscharoe'swear.

These images are a little of the products. Go to @its_charoewear on Instagram. Make your order and let's roll in this creative hub. It never runs dry.





Comments

Popular Posts