Life Drives.

Dreams 
Once again I'm updating my reviews on just about everything altogether. Having realized that seasons of life are meant to open our eyes to greatness and the greater good,with no intention of coming out as a know it all but as an attentive observer of the changes that occur.
I can compare this to my love for chess and darts. I am not really a pro but the sight of these makes me want to try them out, makes me want to take on a game with the little knowledge and hungry to learn and move along with. Mostly after a game or two I'm charged and I feel like I could give it a try in the worlds platform.Overambitious don't you think?
That's how it actually is with anything I pertake. With my dreams, I intend to fly off with to the global level no matter how basic it looks and that's what my dream look like. Now just like these games, often with little knowledge I have, I use them to propel my quest. Some gradually grow while others are on the back burner of my to do list when driven to. Not that some are important and the others aren't. 
In my growth overtime I'm always a step further than where I was and with the purest intention of being success overally.Patience has to be the most challenging because where I am and where I want to be are worlds apart but in some way I'm inclined to keep climbing.The small successes are a motivation, failure a motivation too to start a fresh and break new barriers.
No amount of preparation has ever stopped new crops of challenges to come up and this has always left me susceptible to disappointment and feelings of not being in control. It is scary to be honest. 

No buts with an ' it will be okay or God's plan'. The truth is no one knows tommorow so I'm going to live today like it.
It's just a girl with big ambitions. 



Comments

Popular Posts