Site Discovery.

Unplanned lovely Surprise.
The content of this post came about at a time when I was going through a rough period little did I know that a beautiful surprise was in store for me.
This place is one of the most breathtaking spots I've visited on the other side of the city.


This place has the most amazing natural elements that I kept drooling at considering the rush of excitement all while soaking in beauty. From the whitesand beach with some perfectly colored shells to the lash green vegetation and the old ruins that are obviously a lot of years old.


Location:Jumba Ruins Monsoon. 

There are the oldest artifacts and a number of bird species that makes the place down for more adventure. To top it off is the huge sperm whale skeleton and the guide could tell you everything to know about it.The beauty there is undescribable, this is just a scratch to it, you'll have to experience it on your own.

Ps:best location for films and general shoots.
I have to admit that on this day things didn't go as I had planned but turned out to be even better only to mean, if you think your plans have failed, there's that part you don't know. In fact a bigger plan is in place. 

Comments

Popular Posts