Writing Community.






 
(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.)


Pen and paper dance.
Everyone is a writer at some point especially today in the age of social media. From captions to hash tags which has unleashed quiet a level of creativity. Personally, I have taken up writing which has been a hobby as long as I can remember . Most empty pages available to me has thoughts and ideas on them from journals,blog articles, my wattpad book (Soul Food) to markings on novels and books of other writers work. This has been a form of liberation. I say so because this way I can share my understanding.
Inspiration of ideas to put down often hit at any time and the mission is to start conversations and in turn connect with others in a way that brings fulfillment in form of learning and also find a sense of belonging with same minds hence personal growth. This is not to say opinions are gospel truth but through constructive criticism and open reasoning there's a room for a collective understanding and togetherness.
When you come across an article and think 'that's true' ,and  you share (also your own) , you share a piece of you, you share your personality, you share your beliefs. In turn, the world put in views and comments and there's interaction, there is a wider perspective open for grasping. A connection is possible and massive interpersonal growth is at play. That's quiet the essence of feedbacks.
To conclude I'm saying put something down. A song, poem, all forms of expressions. It grows you personally. It liberates. It's meant for Inspiring, learning and probably earning while at it.

From a member with love. 

Comments

Annie said…
Inspiring. Thanks for sharing!
Pam said…
Very true post. I love seeing work from others and I absolutely love sharing mine. If you write, you are a writer. Love it !

Popular Posts