Building per block.

(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.)

Design



       Image from YouTube :Charoe's web. 


I've always wanted my style unique but not over the top. The custom clothes that have already been purchased, from afar usually are quiet basic pieces the difference is in the details.
The first step to creating a piece is the designing part. Just like I can have an idea of what it should look like, I put it down on paper. I've benefited from an online course I took a while back that gave me an eye opener and quite an idea of the fashion design world. Not too perfect but perfection is overrated . 
 

With these and a couple more, I'm looking to actualize them and see what comes out of it all. Exciting huh? Worked with a lot of tailors before the pandemic swept things from under us. Can't wait to get aquinted with new and the experience in store.

Comments

Unknown said…
Love that you were able to bring to life your sketch! Beautiful pattern and colors
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks. That's actually the best part.

Popular Posts