Joy

 (Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.) 



Blessings on blessings
I'm  inclined to write about the good things that fall on our laps out of the blues. Sometimes blessings marinate our existence in ways that seem way out of this world. That ignites the best feeling ever. It's not always all bad right. Life is full of life too. It's only that misery loves company,I'm not meaning to ignore it completely.
I recently read an article on affirmations and today I decide, I'm happy, I'm strong and I'm victorious. 
This is all written in the bubble of good news and good vibes and general abundant goodness. These moments help appreciate life and remember that there's an all knowing higher being.
I'll  leave it at that. Short and sweet.


Comments

Sha said…
Great read
Samantha said…
Thank you for this uplifting post!

Popular Posts