Today Is the Day.

(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue.)
 


Trust
The beginning of this week had things blowing up especially in the media both locally and internationally. Cans of worms that were  overshadowed and overlooked for the longest time are coming out to be addressed. We are basically having a spotlight shed on the difficult issues that were basically existent but we're really under the rug.We've basically been served. 
I've had multiple emotions aroused within me and I just started re thinking some of the things that looked like I found myself in. Typical thought processes have especially been challenged. 
Things that most were born and found going on. But really an unearthing of some of the deepest historical details just had me wondering what is really going on and what is being shown collectively.
I realized that some things are beyond my understanding and that what's to come is even not known to me. I keep looking to have an answer of my role in all these. I therefore want to never be afraid to state what I think is right in any practical situation everyday. Support what I stand for. I choose to be responsible for my deeds so that it isn't a whole bad root deep inside years to come that could have been shed a light on had I not been numbed by fear or putting a blind on.Even in things as little as interacting with the generation after me. 
Some of these issues are so rooted that the backgrounds are from gerenerations and generations ago. I don't even know what to say I just know that a bright light has been shed on issues worldwide. Issues that have left one side oppressed and one side privileged.Issues that have influenced each one's personality. 
This here seem to be quiet an unusual year and this definitely mean that deep down we are all humans. What the point and goals is is unfolding,definitely I'm part of ride. There is an undeniable difference and some even call it the new new. Discussions have changed and the facade is being washed away. Truths are unfolding and I believe it's for the best. We are definitely on to the land of milk and honey (promised land). Excuse my comparison.

Clarity and pointed north on the compass should be the outcome for all humanity.


Photo :@charity_thegirlboss on Instagram 

Comments

Allofamber.com said…
I definitely feel as though this year has been through some sort of purge, and a new world, as new way of living is upon us ✨��
Robyn Jones said…
I agree that this year has been very unusual, and I think it is on purpose. I think 2020 marks the end of the way things were and that a new beginning that is just will have to spring forth. And that if the necessary changes do not occur, the bad things that I started this year will continue.

Popular Posts