In a Millennial's Mind.

Open Thought

(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue)

There is no amount of love offered by another that will ever be enough. The only love that's enough is that towards myself (and possibly agape love) . That way I know what love is and I can appreciate it at any capacity from another. The downs, the ups, those lessons, those wins, those ambitions, the outlook, the personality, the strengths and weaknesses, that's all me and as far as I love myself that way, nothing says otherwise no matter what.
In a state of uncertainty is when this is put down. That through thick and thin self love is forever. Sounds really weird but I am my ride or die. If I get others along the way thank God and lucky me. If I'm betrayed I got nothing to loose either, God forbid. 
Loving and accepting myself hasn't been easy especially a look at peers and thinking wow, they must have it easier but upto now I am contented with my size as they have their cloth cut of their own size. I send love. That's all.
Grateful for all I have and yet to. Grateful for the light as it shines brighter than ever before. I see it shine as contentment just kicked in. 

With love, 
Thoughtful millennial. 

Comments

Georgie said…
Great post and so true!
Melody said…
This is beautiful, you should consider writing a book if you haven’t already!
Anonymous said…
go @bossgal!

Popular Posts