Roller-coaster of Sorts.

Blessings in disguise

(Content includes ads.A click earns a revenue)

Life occurrences happen to induce different reactions each time keeping a fluctuating mood, if not each minuite probably each day. One moment  its over the top, the next it is lurking. These reactions could be a motivation, more like a gas up to keep going or an appreciation of how life's good. At this point one is definitely grateful for the gift of life. On the other hand, the reaction could be of despair, of lost hope and helplessness. Just like two sides of a coin. All these bring out a difference in us. I'd like to think of them as some of the positive results that these experiences bring out in us a.k.a before and after.

1.Confidence.

After experiencing both sides of the coin, nothing seems to have broken you in fact, you seem to have been a whole new person  It's like a walk through fire and somehow you've managed to reach the other side. Even you don't know how. What do you do? You understand that there is a power beyond you that you can't fathom and let go the need to be always in control. It happened once it can happen always.


2.Humility.
Just like a graph going up and down you've had your fair share and nothing guarantees the end of this zigzag-ish flow. Not that you anticipate demise but you realize that we are all humans beneath all the facade and that care is fair. Easy to forget but precious like stone. 


3.Self Trust/Belief
This is not a choice. Ever decided 'I'm going' without a destination in mind? Ha! That's where it comes from. Believing that where I'm going in or headed to is exactly where I should be. Believing that that decision or the outcome is in fact what's best for you. 
It definitely doesn't end here. I'm just going to invite you guys to share all those personal lessons. 💞

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing. It is important to feel what you feel and trust the process. Whenever I am in a tough situation, I remind myself that this too will pass.
Charity Ochako said…
And the outcome is definitely a life lesson.
ESHR PRKR said…
We are here to grow in spirit I believe. One of the greatest lessons or gifts from life I received was higher consciousness and knowledge of who and what I am.
sil said…
Thank you most time my mood is like that and whenever I find myself in any situation that seems hard I will know exactly what to do. Thank you

Popular Posts