Mind blowing Destination.

(Content includes ads.A sale earns a revenue)

Authentic beauty.

How many times I got to brag about this island.I'm always in love.While out enjoying adventures the smallest of outregous works could be natural works or man made (architecture) usually make me go wild.Not to say they are the best but the authenticity and simple beauty had this homely feel to them especially environment.This is where nature does it's magic.



Capturing these got to be a hobby especially that the feeling in the moment is amazing.Wish to share these amazing moment with you guys hoping all of you would want to visit and experience the magic 

Awesome destination for a vacation if not the best.Most of you guys know if you don't you'll sure want to .


Welcome to Mombasa Island,Kenya.

   Photo captured by: charity_thegirlboss on Instagram



Comments

Wow I'm sure it's beautiful! Wish I could transport myself to an island!
Wow I wouldn't guess it's about Kenya. Looks so lovely..
Sandra Joseph said…
I would love to explore the vastness of Africa someday!
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks,you are welcome.

Popular Posts