Embracing Socializing This Season.

(Content includes ads.A sale earns a revenue).

Extrovert living.
As much as outdoor activities are my thing,group ones are dreadful.Activities involving people and socializing and talking.Well that has been till I had no other choice.It is like breaking out of that way of being and incorporating this new way .
Most people easily interact on net especially today but it must be a normal thing for introverts.

Talking and laughing and listening is only giving the internal voice a break and get to talk with people and learn something new .This season highlights these parts of me.That part that is always comfortable in solitude.In silence,in monologues.



Getting together could be an opening of those parts that you might have not known existed in terms of Interaction and communication or could build these aspects of you.
I choose to embrace whatever comes.Exploring that extrovert side that has been dormant.
Social media extroverts must know what I mean 😅.It is different in real life.It should be equally exciting.


Comments

Alisha Williams said…
It's touching. Thanks for sharing.

Alisha
Thanks
Ashli said…
I love how you talk about embracing what comes - I agree totally! It's such a great thing to do!
Angie Rose said…
I feel like this is very important to remember! I totally agree & wishing you a happy holidays!

Popular Posts