Essence of meaningful Artwork

(Content includes ads.A sale earns a revenue)

Spirit of Artistry.
Everyone in here knows that I love art and it gets me all excited and rilled up with some jittery joy.I bet it's all in the beauty.
Now it's only fresher that it's  murals in this city that I adore and more to that they are thoughtful especially in regards to the world's health state.
Creative minds get to blow my mind each time and it definitely warms my heart that art really speaks just by looking.
So these are from the streets with love.Enjoy the images that I'm just honored to share.All rights to the artist.
🖤😎


A message to the health workers it has to be.

Photo credits:@charity_thegirlboss on Instagram.

For the love of my country too.So much joy to see the power of art.

Comments

Marta said…
These are truly incrediy! Thank you for sharing!

Popular Posts