Tap Into Wonders of Unkown

(Content includes ads.A sale earns a revenue).


More to See.
So the ups and downs that I've been caught up in isn't enough to stop me linking up with you amazing people.
So about my city exploring expeditions,figured that developers don't sleep that made me love it the more .Most places I'd only visited a couple of months ago have quiet changed. The outlook shows much change and development .I kind of would relate considering I am changed as well.
And now I'm thinking our inside reflect on the outside quiet often.
A lot of growth happen in relation to time in between. Little aspects in us changes and everything is looked out in a whole totally different angle.
This holiday is undoubtedly the most different and weirdly rewarding considering the others .Lessons have come everyday and I've been rolling with the punches that funny enough I've grown to looking forward to.



Much luck and good will that has come about the past day has me stuck at unbelievable and grateful. Sometimes I put in all but then a seconds miracle has me nodding at how blessed I actually am. All the good things show me that I'm practically watched over and none of that is for granted .All the dreams seemingly a wishful thinking comes about in the most mind-blowing way and 'two birds one stone' is the catch. Good things and experiences are quiet real even in what is seemingly dark. Miracles are uncountable,only each day it is there.
Just grateful.



Year of learning.

Comments

Alisha Williams said…
I love your article. Simple and its easy to read and understand.

Thanks
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks Alisha,I'm glad you enjoyed.

Popular Posts