Awesome Street Art Images

     Mural  backgrounds.

 So its not like I walk around trying to find murals. I wouldn't know where to find them at all. The beauty of these is that I stumble upon them and the excitement of the creativity makes me giddy I do little jumps .These are the little things that keep me excited .The colors, the concepts, the sizes, the queerness, the message. They blow my mind.

When I say this is a freeing form of expression these images are exactly what I mean. You have a blank space, page or canvas to put down images that express emotions ,beliefs, thoughts even ideas. Its funny I never get to either see them in action or hear someone say I did that .I only get to bask the thoroughly colorful images of greatness.


There are so many exciting treasure in unlikely places that we could drool at harmlessly especially to take brakes on long days. Nature has lots of these spots. It however depend on the things that would excite you. For some it would be oddly a billboard of them or skyscrapers. Its funny because that is still me! I mean who wouldn't. For me such public display of creativity and art definitely makes my day. The multiple articles of me gushing over them is just out of respect for the gifted hands responsible for them.


                                       

                                      Image location: lights, Mombasa-Kenya


For the love of my city and creative minds that allow us enjoy their handiworks.

(Content includes ads. A sale earns a revenue).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful captions! You are so right.
Anonymous said…
Wow these are so cool!
Charity Ochako said…
Yes the absolutely are.
April said…
I love the bold colors and the expressions. It's the little things that we have to enjoy.

Popular Posts