Benefits of Journal Keeping.

Simple blessings.
Something short and sweet that just hit me a few days ago.So I received a gift of a pen that somehow looked not so noble at that time.Today I carry it around like it's part of me considering the things I've put down with it.Ideas,thoughts, memories, lessons and dreams.

It's not that a pen isn't something random that I can find anywhere,the thought that it means so much to me that something like a pen can put down long lasting impression that years from now you'd still look back and find gems in your old notes that you wouldn't believe you'd need at that time and that answers lie in your thoughts and more fascinating is somewhere deep in your journal.

This is meant to acknowledge the benefit of habit of writing,the important of putting down thoughts and ideas and more importantly drawing inspiration from the mind.


Photo:charity_girlboss on instagram

(Note:Content includes ads. A sale/click earns a revenue)

Comments

CallieK said…
I write down everything!! I think it is so important! I have found past journals and I love sitting g down and reading them. I know one day my kids will sit down and enjoy reading them.
Charity Ochako said…
It sure is like a mini Library of thoughts
What a lovely thought! I will definitely be looking at my pens differently now! Thanks for sharing.
DaphneFreeAt50 said…
Saving your thoughts immediately is sooo important!

Popular Posts