Outdoor Gardening

Serene

I happened to have wandered into a little kind of intimate little space that quiet intrigued me. This space is the last place someone would think of anything this beautiful considering the heavy metals and cargo trucks even dense cement around this area.




When I saw this my first thought was my phone! Let me get a picture . Moments later is the security saying it's not allowed. Guess I was meant to take only these.



It's the little antiques and careful placement and care on a garden that is refreshing not the size,not even the brilliance of bold flowers (I feel) .This spot in the unusual surrounding just brought me a fulfilling realization.
And by the way it has pebbles .I love it.


(Content includes ads.A sale earns a revenue).

Comments

D.W.Kadete. said…
Interesting article, keep up the good work.
Looks like you discovered a lovely spot!
Lovely little corner and metals pieces add to the charm..
Charity Ochako said…
I'm glad you guys loved it

Popular Posts