Intriguing Plant Formation.

Beauty of Bamboo.
Been curious lately about bamboo since everywhere I go,I seem to be noticing them. What I know about them is simply common knowledge which is they bend and and don't easily break. Not even verified if that is true but that's what I know,my geography tells me so. So here's the thing that excite me about them, the knots they grow in to the heights they reach. Like a dense forest the stems knot together like its woven.
These are the ones I came across recently and they are a little brownish/greenish but wildly fascinating. This is me liking something and suddenly getting intrigued and curious of learning everything about it.



                      These are wild and lovely.




                                   Enjoy the view.

Comments

Bamboo is great for so many things and really lovely to look at. Siobhan ♡ | Vegan Babe Life
Charity Ochako said…
I figured that much,it is a beauty.

Popular Posts