The difference of Time

Spot the difference.

I have been looking through my archived photos and this is what I came up with from since 2016 to 2021.I have to say that the difference is kind of funny since I see none.

That person is definitely me but the brains and the sense of personal development that has occurred is quiet noticable in my output.I have to mention the the wild teen grew up.Some people would say growing up is a trap but it is more of a caterpillar's transformation to a butterfly.

That is rarely detachable from a picture but I'll put them up anyway.2016 should be my 3rd year in School ,so this is during school and after and most of my peers could agree that a lot has changed moreso thought processes and ways of living.All for the best.

                             (2021)

(2020)
(2019)


                            (2018)


                       (2017)

(2016)

All the images are from my instagram @charity_thegirlboss a girl walking through the life long journey in faith drawing inspiration and strength each step of the way.

Comments

Charley Allison said…
It's crazy how much time changes things when you look back over a few years! Thanks for sharing this!
Saph said…
I can definitely relate to this! Feel like I'm doing a lot of growing up just this month alone.
Looking gorgeous btw!
Saph x

www.simplysaph.co.uk

Popular Posts