Embracing new Territories of Hair Care.

Full Circle.
I wonder why there are two sides of most things.I'm starting to think it's for completion. To create a full circle of occurrences .One end of it might not be the one we like but it could be the reason we appreciate the opposite very much.The lessons learned are the gems.
New ways of  doing things can be hard sometimes, changes are hard sometimes. Taking you outside your comfort levels. The growth happens in the uncomfortable state.




So I decided to make a significant change with my hair. Something that I never thought I'd do after having multiple conversations about it .I did it anyway and it took me a while to get comfortable with it since it's unlike me,a different face shape and all that. Now I'm weeks in and I'm loving it all through.

Thanks to that 'little' physical change my resolve has changed too.It's a growth journey that I embrace .


Photo credit:charity_thegirlboss on Instagram




Comments

Popular Posts