Travel For Adventure.

Experiencing different Ways of Living.
I am lucky to have for the past couple of years interacted with a community that has done things different from where I am from that includes housing, social interactions, environment even food.            Adopting  new ways of living is something that most of us are a part of today and looking back I realize that I have been apart of something new. This is the case in most metropolitan cities.

The excitement at the beginning must be amusing to locals I can imagine but it is a thrill to travelers. The thrill for me fuels the love for travel .Up to date I realize there are places I haven't visited yet, a realization I have mostly on random short travels to new places. Learning  something new each time is priceless. The distance visited expands each time randomly, I might pop up in the city next to you.

Reasons for travel for each person depends on entirely different things ,vacation ,business etc.  the experiences though might be same .An underlining sense of newness and experiences that could be eye opening in all senses. The way I personally embrace these movements wholly, has me thinking the thirst and thrill for new knowledge and adventure is somewhere within.

 Images I share has a lot of exciting bit to them ,things that have changed my way of thinking, interaction just not my accent .



                           Behind me; Buildings that changed my mind about 'You get what you see' 
Road tales  and wonder of destinations can only a story that can be told with much enthusiasm but the feelings in words can only be compared.

                                                        Road that showed me humility.
                              
New chapters  and new to be memories is the way of living.

Comments

Popular Posts