Old Town.

Self Care.
Had a chance to visit my old spots that I used to find a replenishing sense of wellness. Places that were visited for fun are now an important activity that I have to partake for my wellbeing. The waves, scenery are not just fun watching but a necessity that I have to include in my plans more than once in a while.



Most times being inside your head and living  there is a habit that's taken without notice. Going out and  putting your tools down is all it takes to realize you've been there. Stiff shoulders ,long held breaths and whirling thoughts in the head can be taxing.

Nothing beats taking care of yourself in the most simple ways. Long breaths, taking in beautiful scenery with long ends that the eyes can see and bear feet on sand are necessary simple care ways. These are the little gifts I can only virtually share. 







Comments

Janine said…
Loved reading this! Great post. :)
Fiona said…
Yes very much agree. Me, I like to just stay in bed sometimes for my little self-care :) stay safe!

Popular Posts