Site Seeing in Mombasa.

Spotted!
Ever craved a wonderful outdoor experience that would be totally replenishing but have no idea where to begin? Well just hop and start with a step then next to wherever. Mine turned out to be the best experience .With no ideal place to visit ,turns out hidden beautiful spots were the surprise I so needed .Here goes my beautiful findings.

Photo dump





Wild trips round this beautiful city has to be the most rewarding. Beautiful sights that bring out the child like enthusiasm in me.  These make me smile so wide and I have to say that's priceless. The best feeling ever.



The tall standing Fort Jesus.

Its been such a long time since I got to unwind and seeing these beauties felt like a long awaited blessing. Subtle priceless luxurious blessings. It's just a silent thank you for the creations.




                                                    Location: Swahili Pot, Mombasa



Having no clear plan with a strong will seems to pay after all. Thanks to my peeps I can say I am fulfilled.Got love for this beautiful town.

Comments

Really lovely photos -- thank you for sharing!
Charity Ochako said…
Thanks, It is a gorgeous city.

Popular Posts