Experiencing Nikon For Photography.

Nature and Personal Work.

So I've been exploring the features of Nikon and I must say its been a whole learning experience and I'm still figuring some of the features out. There's a whole collection of random and authentic pictures I've taken and having to edit them has been a whole lesson too and to say I'm doing great with these is a no. Internet has been a place full of information on these topics and its been great but finding the most relatable apps for these is not easy leaving me to ask you guys to recommend some. Here are some of the images. Hope you like them.




Selfies.

Trying a selfie has always been a terrible idea but that's because of the angle but still its been amusing to try them out got me thinking its out of the box but yes, that's something I'd definitely try out. It's so me.


Mirror Images.
The first time I tried taking a mirror reflection of myself it was okay, I liked it and doing more of these seems to have been a thing now.The only problem is the hanging lens cover otherwise it's the best.
Note; All of these images are unedited whatsoever and I'd love your recommendations .


Videos

I've used it for filming a YouTube video once after a couple of takes, the experience wasn't too bad but I thought I could do better with more lessons. It has a speaker therefore a microphone is not needed ,for lighting the settings would do for whatever is needed, a stand is definitely an accessory for proper recording. Timing is also settable on settings. Overall its good for filming.


YouTube: Charoe's Web




Nikon L340   :'for your eyes only'


Comments

Vivense online mağazada özenle seçilen ürünler ve keyifle tasarlanan koleksiyonlarla yaşamın tüm renlerini evinize daha ucuza getirmek için Vivense indirim kodu kullanın bir birinden şık ürünleri daha ucuza alın. Vivense indirim kuponu kullanarak Vivense Mobilya da, Oturma Odası, Yatak Odası, Yemek Odası, Mutfak, Antre, Çocuk Odası, Bahçe ve Banyo, Ofis, tv ünitesi, köşe koltuk, Aydınlatma ve Halı kategorileri altında sunulan yüzlerce ürün, evinizin ve çalışma alanınızın her köşesine pratik ve göze hitap eden çözümler sunarak yaşamınızı güzelleştirebilirsiniz.

Popular Posts