Life In Colors.3D Painting Compilation.

Life In Colors.
Apart from all the other passions that get me tickling I know you guys know that I love artwork and for awhile now I figured I can not only put it on paper but I can use a computer to do just the same anywhere. Using all the tools can be a challenge and I must say the way I put them across is much of an experiment looking to get better each time.

I've been putting pieces in place and recently I went ahead and put one in a frame for my home deco and forward ever is a thing for me now with this. I'm glad to share these.
There is no specific inspiration for these but some the inspiration can't be hidden. All in all they all come straight from the heart.


With this I intended to mix bright  colors, shapes  and the random crossing to create a pattern and scatter all in one. This my first framed and I adore it.


Inspired by the Idea of a goddess and enlighten in one. A clear depiction of a modern day girl boss who is out to conquer the world boldly.



Inspired by  elements green for environment, blue for water ,brown for earth and sun that overseas all.


Inspired by emotions and I have a previous post on this about what the eyes hide. Check  out 'What's in The Eyes' .A post of love.
These are just a few but all are straight from the heart.








Comments

Festus said…
Hello do you sell the paints
Festus said…
Hello do you sell them
Charity Ochako said…
Yes.

charoeochako@gmail.com

Popular Posts